Dreams are not just flowers of sleep. Psychology, Ian Wallace, dedicates himself to researching 150,000 dreams for over 30 years.
Based on his research, he then sequenced the eight kinds of dreams that most dreamed of humans, along with the meaning and attitude of what needs to be taken when waking up from the dream.
Here's the explanation:
1. Finding unused spaceMeaning: The room reflects different aspects of one's character. So, finding unused space means you discover talent that you did not realize before.
Your attitude: Wallace says, the more time you spend exploring your talents then, the more opportunities you open in your life.
2. Can not control the vehicleMeaning: Vehicles reflect the ability to take steps consistent with specific objects. In real life, you feel you have no complete control to be successful.
Your Attitude: Instead of trying to control the situation, Wallace recommends relaxing and relying on your hunch to find the best path for you.
3. Dreams fallMeaning: Falling in a dream indicates that you are too cling to a situation, you need to relax and let go.
Your attitude: Do not focus on taking control, sometimes all you need to do is trust in yourself, others, and let things happen naturally.
4. Dream flyingMeaning: The opposite of falling dreams, flying dreams means you have been willing to escape from your stressful circumstances.
Your Attitude: Usually you feel the freedom from flying dreams for having made substantial decisions on significant responsibilities. So, congratulations to you!
5. Not ready for evaluation or examinationMeaning: Exams mean an ability assessment of your performance, so you criticize your performance in real life.
Your Attitude: Instead of continuing to criticize yourself, you need to receive talent, celebrate cultivation, your accomplishments in life.
6. Naked in publicMeaning: Bare in public means there is a situation in life where you feel slumped and exposed to excess.
Your Attitude: While potentially embarrassing, sometimes you have to be open with others so you can see the real talent.
7. Teeth dislodgedMeaning: Teeth are a symbol of trust and self-power. This dream may be that you are in a situation that causes your confidence to falter.
Your attitude: This does not mean you have no power. Relax, think calmly and face the situation as a challenge.
8. Dreams are chasedMeaning: There is a problem in life that you must fight, but you do not know how.
Your Attitude: The problem is often an opportunity for you to pursue personal ambition. Although it looks terrible, problems can cause good things in life.
source : dreamingofcockroacheshq